Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:34 am
We love how easy it is to make these chocolate dirt cups, plus the kids can help you.
- ¼ cup milk
- 3½ cups mini marshmallows
- 60g butter, diced
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs (Oreo cookies with the icing removed works really well)
- 125g packet sour worms
- Heat the milk, marshmallows, butter and chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat the cream to stiff peaks. Fold into the marshmallow mixture and spoon into 10 x 125ml cups. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs over and allow to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Allow to reach room temperature and place two sour worms in each cup before serving.