Last updated on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:18 am
No true South African braai is complete without a braaibroodjie.
Add a little flair to your next braai with this delicious ‘three Amigos’ recipe which includes Bovril, gorgonzola, and Wellington’s Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 4 slices SASKO white bread, buttered on both sides
- 2 tsp BOVRIL (or to taste)
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ½ cup mature cheddar
- 2 tbsp gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Wellington’s Sweet Chilli Sauce/Wellington’s Mild Chutney
- Smear one piece of buttered white bread with BOVRIL.
- Top with mozzarella, mature cheddar and gorgonzola.
- Add Wellington’s Sweet Chilli Sauce or Wellington’s Mild Chutney.
- Close the sandwich with another piece of buttered bread.
- Pop into the grid and braai, turning continuously until golden and toasted.
You might also like:
A family favourite recipe for cheesy chicken lasagne…
Last updated on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:18 amRecipe for a super fruity Pear, Apple and Cinnamon Galette Ingredients Sweet Pastry: 225g Plain flour 110g Butter 50g Caster sugar 1 Egg Salt Filling: 2 Pears 2 Apples 100g Golden caster […]
Last updated on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:18 amRainbow Trout is a huge South African favorite and this recipe shows you how to marinade it and bake it on the braai Ingredients 1 side of Oak Smoked Rainbow Trout 5ml […]
Last updated on Jan 27th, 2021 at 09:18 amPumpkin fritters are delightful, especially when served warm with crunchy cinnamon sugar. You can almost serve it as dessert! Ingredients 1 cup cooked pumpkin, mashed and well-drained 2 eggs 1 cup flour […]
Packed with tasty flavours and ingredients, these snacks are perfect for Friday movie night.