Woolworths has launched their exciting range of Conscious Confectionery just in time for Easter.
Indulging need not be a guilty pleasure!
The new range includes four delicious new lines:
- Free from Dairy
- No Added Sugar
- Nut Butter Chocolate Slabs
Woolworths endorses the move towards wellness and supports this through product lines that are constantly expanding and adapting to changing needs, offering better choices to the conscious consumer.
The range is made from sustainable ingredients, like responsibly sourced raw cacao, and using intricate, specialised processes.
Try this delicious Salted Caramel, Coconut and Chocolate Tart (Vegan-friendly)
(Makes two mini-12.5cm tarts)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 x 85g @Woolworths_sa dairy free chocolate slab, broken into blocks
- 1 x 85g @Woolworths_sa dairy free Salted Caramel chocolate slab, broken into blocks
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients, mix thoroughly, and press into the pans. Using the back of a spoon, smooth and flatten, all the way up the sides too.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool while preparing the filling.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, bring the coconut cream and milk to the boil, then remove from heat
- Place both slabs of chocolate blocks into the hot cream milk mixture, add the vanilla and cornflour then whisk to fully combine and it reaches a silky chocolate consistency
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the prepared crusts and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, allowing it to set completely
- Once set, garnish as desired – I used fresh raspberries, chopped almonds, cocoa nibs and a drizzle of more @Woolworths_sa dairy free chocolate – it is guilt free after all 🙂
- Sit back and enjoy this ultimate guilt-free indulgence!