Rooibos has incredible health benefits and a refreshing taste as well. Try this delicious ice tea recipe. The perfect poolside, and braai-side drink for the whole family.
- 4 Laager Cranberry & Wild Cherry Rooibos teabags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 100 ml lemon juice
- Sparkling lemonade or sparkling water, to serve
- Brew the teabags in the boiling water for 15 minutes to extract the tea flavour.
- Remove teabags from water.
- Simmer the tea and sugar on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the liquid to 1 cup of simple syrup.
- Set it aside, leave it to cool.
- In a flask, add some ice, tea syrup, lemon juice and shake till flavours combine and the flask is cold.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Keto friendly recipe for refreshing lemon flavoured Iced Coffee #IcedCoffee #KetoCoffee #keto
This delish cocktail turns red wine into a refreshing drink that everyone will love! It is packed with fun and flavour, so make a big batch to be enjoyed on a long summer’s evening
If you’re a fan of Sex In The City then you’re probably a fan of the cosmopolitan. Relax and binge-watch your favourite episodes with a deliciously pink cocktail in hand
You can still have fun with your friends and family – without the hangover!
Super simple Seedlip Garden and Elderflower Tonic Mocktail
Please rate this recipe
Recipe by Laager Rooibos