Last updated on Jan 20th, 2021 at 01:29 pm
Get creative with the kids and make the tasty rice crispy sweet treats. The perfect occasional lunch box treat.
350g Rice Krispies ® cereal
100g unsalted butter
400g white marshmallows
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grease a 9-inch (30cm) square baking sheet.
- Place the Rice Krispies® in a large, greased bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir constantly until they’ve completely melted. Add the vanilla extract and pour the mixture over the Rice Krispies® cereal, stirring until all the cereal has been coated.
- Immediately pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and lightly pat until evenly layered. Cool at room temperature until the Rice Krispies® have set. Cut into squares.
- Melt the chocolate on low in the microwave and drizzle over the squares.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Apple and ginger are fruity spicey combo perfect for cooler weather. This sweet and spicy pudding is perfect served warm on a rainy day.
Waffles are such a versatile food, you could have them for breakfast lunch, supper and even dessert. Topped with just about anything, a good basic waffle recipe should be a part of every home cooks arsenal.
What better way to celebrate world waffle day than making and tucking into your favourite waffles at home?
Woolworths has launched their exciting range of Conscious Confectionery just in time for Easter this year.
As her tribute to Milk Tart Day, foodie Elmarie Berry has created a more luxurious version worthy of Dr Charles Niehaus 2017, Roodeberg’s top tier red blend crafted in honour of the brand’s illustrious founder
Make Dolly Parton’s southern pecan pie with all the sweetness and richness you’d expect from a slice of the American south