Frozen yoghurt is a great summer treat; it’s cool, calming and actually good for you.
Give your daily dose of calcium and probiotics a delicious summertime twist buy throwing it into popsicle moulds with your favourite fruit.
Substitute raspberries for your favourite summer fruit and enjoy these healthy and delicious popsicles at your next braai or even as a breakfast treat.
- 1 ½ cup (375g) Greek yoghurt, or coconut yoghurt for dairy-free
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey, or maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup raspberries
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, vanilla and honey or maple syrup. Whisk until smooth. Fold in the raspberries, lightly smashing them with a fork as you go.
- Spoon the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- Keep stored in the freezer until ready to serve.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Chicken soup is great for winter. It’s easy to make and the ingredients are economical. It’ll warm you up and this is a soup that is known to help keep winter colds away.
Mozambican Paprika is one of Nando’s milder, and more adventurous flavours described as “delightfully mild and slightly smoky!
Potato salad is an absolute must-have for your Sunday lunch spread. Make this simple and delicious recipe your go-to Potato salad recipe and wow your friends and family every time.
Quick, easy and delicious is what most people look for in a weekday family meal. Keeping it budget-friendly too makes this quiche a definite winner.
People generally eat more fish around Easter time. While the tradition is rooted in religion, it has also become a part of our culinary culture and we love it.
Fish is a healthy source of protein and nutrients. It is tasty and versatile too. This easy fish bake or braai is a delicious addition to your easter menu.