Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:35 am
Peppadew pickled jalapeño con queso is a deliciously spicy dip served hot and scooped onto crispy corn chips.
- 15ml vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 60ml Peppadew Jalapeños, drained and finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 500g cream cheese
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the green pepper, onion, jalapeños and garlic until the onion softens. Add the tomatoes and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the cheese and stir in until it melts and the dip is smooth.
- Serve at once with crispy corn chips.