Last updated on Jan 20th, 2021 at 01:37 pm
Cookies are a treat for all ages. Fill your cookie jars for gifting, keeping and snacking with these decadent peanut butter cookies perfect for dunking.
- 250g butter
- 500ml sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 125ml peanut butter
- 10ml bicarbonate of soda
- 25ml milk
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 500ml flour, sifted
- 500ml Jungle Oats
- 500ml coconut
- 500ml cornflakes
- 30ml berry jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add whisked eggs.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in milk and stir in the vanilla essence. Add to butter mixture and blend well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Form walnut-sized balls. Place on a greased baking tray and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Spoon 1/4 tsp of jam onto each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and done.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Laager Rooibos and its ambassadors, Lebo and Tebo Ndala, from With Love from the Twins, are honouring mother figures this Mother’s Day…
Apple and ginger are fruity spicey combo perfect for cooler weather. This sweet and spicy pudding is perfect served warm on a rainy day.
Waffles are such a versatile food, you could have them for breakfast lunch, supper and even dessert. Topped with just about anything, a good basic waffle recipe should be a part of every home cooks arsenal.
What better way to celebrate world waffle day than making and tucking into your favourite waffles at home?
While some people turn their heads up at this meat, it continues to grow in popularity and might even become more popular as a more cost-effective meat option.
As her tribute to Milk Tart Day, foodie Elmarie Berry has created a more luxurious version worthy of Dr Charles Niehaus 2017, Roodeberg’s top tier red blend crafted in honour of the brand’s illustrious founder
Please rate this recipe
Recipe courtesy of Jungle oats