If you love peanut butter, you’ll love this peanut butter cheesecake. The best part – it’s really easy to make and you don’t have to spend the whole day in the kitchen.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups ground peanuts
- 480g full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full cream milk
- 60g dark chocolate, melted
How to make the peanut butter cheesecake
- Grease a 23cm spring form tin with butter or a grease proof spray.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix the melted butter and ground peanuts together in a bowl.
- Press the mixture down onto the base and sides of the cake tin. Make sure it is smooth and in an even layer.
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, flour and vanilla essence together in a bowl until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and the milk to the mixture.
- Split the mixture in two parts.
- Add the dark chocolate to one half.
- Pour half of the peanut butter mixture onto the peanut crumbs.
- Pour all of the chocolate mixture on top and add the rest of the peanut butter mixture on top of that.
- Swirl the batter around with a skewer or a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 min.
- Remove from the oven. Place the cake in the fridge leaving it in the cake tin until it is completely chilled.
- This recipe works best if the cake is cooled in the fridge overnight before removing it from the tin.
Used with permission from The Bakery at NetFlorist. Click here to visit their website for more yummy treats.