Last updated on Jan 20th, 2021 at 01:33 pm
Ice-lollies for breakfast? you don’t even have to feel guilty about cooling-off with these yogi pops in the mornings because they are packed with the vitamins and nutrition you would expect from a healthy breakfast.
- 6 plastic cups or an ice popsicle mould
- 1 cup jungle Plus
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of blueberries
- Blend jungle Plus, plain yogurt, 1 cup of blueberries and milk
- Share the love and pour the blended liquid into ice popsicle moulds
- Add the second cup of blueberries into each cup or mould
- Place into freezer for 2 hours
- Remove to put in sticks
- Leave overnight to freeze completely
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
It’s never too early to get your children hooked on healthy food. Give them a good dose of veggies with this plant-based pasts dish that is both nutritious and entertaining…
WARNING: You might never buy peanut butter again after making this tasty and low-effort homemade peanut butter recipe
Rich in fibre from the oats, potassium from the bananas and antioxidants from the blueberries these blueberry oats bites are a win for you and your child.
Arrange the Sea Harvest Fish Fingers and McCain Smiles onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Season with salt as soon as they come out of the oven.
A Friday night treat for the whole family! Complete with delicious homemade tartar sauce.
Please rate this recipe
Recipe courtesy of Jungle Oats