Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:34 am
Now you’ll want your tot to play with her food before eating it.
*Makes about 30
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch gluten-free baking powder
- 3 tbsp xylitol
- Pinch salt
- 200g sugar-free peanut butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking trays with baking paper. Combine the flour, baking powder, xylitol and salt.
- Mix the peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, oil and milk until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper to 7mm thickness. Use an 8 x 5cm puzzle cookie cutter to cut out shapes and place on the prepared trays.
- Re-roll offcuts.
- Bake one tray at a time, for about 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on the trays. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Make these dairy- free by replacing the milk with coconut milk.
- Puzzle cookie cutters are available from baking stores.