Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:39 am
- 100g white chocolate
- Selection of cake sprinkles
- 1 bag marshmallows (about 200g)
- 1 pack lollipop sticks
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water or on a low setting in the microwave. Allow to cool a little.
- Put your chosen sprinkles on a plate. Push a lolly stick into two marshmallows, about ¾ the way in, allow the excess chocolate to drip off then dip the marshmallows into the sprinkles.
- Put them into a tall glass to set. Repeat with each marshmallow.