Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:33 am
The first World Nutella Day was established in 2007 by an American Blogger Sara Rosso who transferred the right for World Nutella Day to Ferrero (the makers of Nutella) in 2015.
This delicious day has been celebrated every year on 5 February since 2007 by Nutella fans all over the world.
Share in the joy with this delicious recipe!
- 2slices Sasko Plus+ Cranberry Low GI bread
- 50g Nutella
- 50gfresh banana, sliced
- 15gbutter, room temperature
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the jaffle or sandwich maker.
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Place a slice, butter-side down, in the jaffle and evenly spread the Nutella. Place the sliced banana onto the chocolate spread and cover with the other slice of the buttered bread, butter side up.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from jaffle maker and slice and dust with icing sugar to serve.