Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:35 am
Hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows
- 1L full cream milk
- 75g Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- A handful of mini-marshmallows
- A few shards of grated chocolate, to garnish
- In a saucepan, heat the milk until it’s hot.
- Add the chocolate pieces and cocoa powder and stir well until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into cups, top with mini-marshmallows and garnish with grated chocolate.
- Serve hot.
Chocolate and raspberry pudding
- 100g Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, grated
- 250ml fresh cream, whipped until stiff peaks form
- 1 tin caramel
- 6 to 8 tennis biscuits, crushed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 250ml fresh cream whipped until stiff, spooned into a piping bag.
- A few raspberries
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together with a spoon or whisk, except the raspberries.
- Spoon the filling into a piping bag.
- Place a few raspberries at the bottom of a pretty stemmed glass. Pipe some filling on top, layer with raspberries and pipe again with the filling. Repeat until you reach the rim of the glass.
- Pipe or dollop fresh cream on top. Garnish with a raspberry and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipes by Fatima Sydow