Buffalo Chicken Meatballs in a buttery sauce are so addictive, delicious, and easy to make.
- 1-pound ground chicken (or ground turkey)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Add onion, garlic, an egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs,
and seasonings to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine.
- Add ground chicken then mix until combined, then drizzle a
bit of oil – do not over-mix or meatballs will be tough. Divide chicken mixture
into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls, which gives you 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a
baking sheet, then bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat then add
buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Add cooked meatballs to the skillet then turn them around to
coat in sauce.
- Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm. The
the sauce will get thicker.
- Serves everything on the charcuterie board, a large plate,
or a platter.
- Oil your hands with a bit of oil so the meatballs roll
- You may use grill, or air-fryer to cook meatballs. Cooking
time may vary.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE