Spice up your morning and put a zing in your day with these delicious burritos. Serve with a chilled glass of Rhodes Quality Pineapple 100% juice.
● 6 soft flour tortillas or wraps
● 12 eggs
● 45 ml (3 T) milk
● salt and pepper to taste
● 30 ml (2 T) butter
● 250 g streaky bacon, grilled
● 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar cheese
● 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style
● 45 ml (3 T) coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat the tortillas or wraps according to the instructions on the pack and keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Scramble the mixture in the butter then fill each tortilla or wrap with a portion of scrambled egg, bacon and cheese.
Top with a portion of Rhodes Quality Tomato Mexican Style, add a sprinkle of coriander and then roll up and serve.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
This oats bowl with a difference offers a quick and easy twist on the traditional breakfast oats. Change it up to include your favourite fruits or whatever is in season to keep things fresh.
Rich in fibre from the oats, potassium from the bananas and antioxidants from the blueberries these blueberry oats bites are a win for you and your child.
Many of us will not be able to leave our children. Picnics are a fabulous way to entertain the whole family and with these crustless mini quiches, you won’t even have to worry about picking up the crumbs
This fun and super easy pancake recipe is perfect for breakfast on the gloomy weather days.
Fruit smoothies are a healthier alternative to cold drinks and sweetened juices, and even more delicious.
Please rate this recipe
Recipe courtesy of Rhodes Quality range