Last updated on Feb 5th, 2021 at 09:35 am
- 80g avocado
- 50g carrot
- 50g cucumber
- 125g fat-free smooth cottage cheese
- 210g sliced beef rump
- 100g tomato
- 10ml Weigh-Less Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Weigh-Less Tortilla Wraps
- Grate the carrots and cucumber and mix with the diced tomato, season and set aside.
- Mash together the avocado and cottage cheese, add the lemon juice and seasoning and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the beef strips until golden and cooked through.
- Place the wraps on a flat working surface, top with the veg mixture, a few strips of fried beef and a spoonful of the avocado mash.
- Roll closed, secure with a toothpick and serve.
Visit www.weighless.co.za for more healthy recipes.