Last updated on Feb 3rd, 2021 at 02:01 pm
*recipe makes 20 biscuits
Prep 10 min, Cook 15 min
- 125g butter
- 1 tbsp syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 125g cake flour
- 175g brown sugar
- 175g desiccated coconut
- 175g rolled oats
- Melt the butter and syrup in a small pot.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the boiling water and stir into the melted butter mixture.
- Combine the flour, sugar, coconut and oats.
- Make a well in the centre of the oats mixture and stir in the butter mixture.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on a baking tray that has been coated with non-stick spray and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a baking tray before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Go to www.weighless.co.za for more healthy recipes.