Last updated on Feb 3rd, 2021 at 02:04 pm
You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to prepare a delicious meal for your family. This 5-minute cheat’s pizza will become one of your favourite quick dinner recipes!
- 6 small wholewheat or plain wraps
- 1 cup tomato purée
- 1 small carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 3 cups mozzarella, grated
- 2 sausages of your choice, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the wraps on a baking tray and bake for about 5 minutes until crisp.
- Heat the tomato purée, carrot and oregano on medium-high for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pizza bases with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Top with sausages.
Bake under a hot grill for about 5 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Serve topped with avocado.
- Kids will enjoy sausages like frankfurters or cooked boerewors.
- For an adult version, try chorizo and scatter over rocket and peppadews.
- Use a vegetable peeler to make trendy avo shavings.