Chef Lerato Panyane from Capsicum Culinary Studio Boksburg campus shares her recipe for the easiest ever oatmeal cookies – perfect to snack on at home or pack in lunchboxes for those returning to school or the work place.
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (uncooked)
- ¼ cup raisins, coconut, chopped nuts or chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 1800 C
- In a bowl combine mashed bananas, oats and your add in ingredient.
- Spoon tablespoons of mixture onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are brown.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Please rate this recipe
Recipe and image courtesy of Chef Lerato Panyane from Capsicum Culinary Studio