This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is amazing.
- 1 pound pizza dough or 1, pre-baked pizza crust works too
- 1/4-1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese (mozzarella, provolone, parm, or a pizza blend)
- 1 tin Tuna in Olive Oil, reserve oil
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Scatter tuna, capers, chopped red onion, olives, and remaining cheese over the top.
- Drizzle a bit of reserved tuna oil over the top of the pizza.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown around edges of pizza, 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and enjoy it.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Chicken soup is great for winter. It’s easy to make and the ingredients are economical. It’ll warm you up and this is a soup that is known to help keep winter colds away.
Mozambican Paprika is one of Nando’s milder, and more adventurous flavours described as “delightfully mild and slightly smoky!
Waffles are such a versatile food, you could have them for breakfast lunch, supper and even dessert. Topped with just about anything, a good basic waffle recipe should be a part of every home cooks arsenal.
What better way to celebrate world waffle day than making and tucking into your favourite waffles at home?
Quick, easy and delicious is what most people look for in a weekday family meal. Keeping it budget-friendly too makes this quiche a definite winner.
People generally eat more fish around Easter time. While the tradition is rooted in religion, it has also become a part of our culinary culture and we love it.
Fish is a healthy source of protein and nutrients. It is tasty and versatile too. This easy fish bake or braai is a delicious addition to your easter menu.
Please rate this recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Sandra’s Easy cooking