This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is amazing.
- 1 pound pizza dough or 1, pre-baked pizza crust works too
- 1/4-1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese (mozzarella, provolone, parm, or a pizza blend)
- 1 tin Tuna in Olive Oil, reserve oil
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Scatter tuna, capers, chopped red onion, olives, and remaining cheese over the top.
- Drizzle a bit of reserved tuna oil over the top of the pizza.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown around edges of pizza, 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and enjoy it.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Quick, easy and delicious is what most people look for in a weekday family meal. Keeping it budget-friendly too makes this quiche a definite winner.
People generally eat more fish around Easter time. While the tradition is rooted in religion, it has also become a part of our culinary culture and we love it.
Fish is a healthy source of protein and nutrients. It is tasty and versatile too. This easy fish bake or braai is a delicious addition to your easter menu.
Delicious and creamy peri-peri chicken livers are a crowd-pleaser. This quick easy and budget-friendly recipe is the perfect casual dining experience for the weekend and holidays.
A haddock recipe, full of flavour, nutritious, easy to make and absolutely Sibalicious! By South African chef Siba Mtongana…
Meat-free Monday is sorted with this delicious recipe to jazz up your instant noodles gourmet style
Please rate this recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Sandra’s Easy cooking