This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is amazing.
- 1 pound pizza dough or 1, pre-baked pizza crust works too
- 1/4-1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese (mozzarella, provolone, parm, or a pizza blend)
- 1 tin Tuna in Olive Oil, reserve oil
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over crust and sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Scatter tuna, capers, chopped red onion, olives, and remaining cheese over the top.
- Drizzle a bit of reserved tuna oil over the top of the pizza.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown around edges of pizza, 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with salad and enjoy it.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Make these healthy Greek burgers for lunch, or serve them for dinner with baked potato wedges – a real treat.
We show you how to make the most amazing bobotie in a flash.
Potatoes are also perfect for a mid-week meal that’s sure to satisfy the whole family. Here’s how to make the perfect baked potato
asfasfasfasfasfasf Menu 1: The Roast Menu 2: Brunch Menu 3: Light Lunch Menu 4: Menu 1: The Roast Spoil mom with a delicious roast beef done in a Coke and red wine sauce, Yorkshire Pudding, green beans & roast potatoes. […]
Seriously satisfying recipe for Prawn and Tofu Pad Thai Ingredients 150g flat rice noodles 1 fresh bird’s-eye chilli 1 fresh yellow chilli 2 limes groundnut oil 2 red shallots ½ a bunch each of Chinese chives, Thai basil, Thai mint […]
Please rate this recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Sandra’s Easy cooking