I love fresh starts, so every January I inspect my wardrobe with a critical eye.
My intent is to assess my five key basic items thoroughly with the following questions:
(1) Have my dark denims faded?
(2) Is my white T-shirt still in shape?
(3) Do my leather goods need heels, a buckle or a new zip?
(4) Does my go-to dress need repairs or does it still even fit?
(5) What is the state of my silver jewellery?
The reason why I take care of these five pieces is because these are the absolute staples of any classic wardrobe.
On any given day, no matter the occasion, these are the ones which will take you anywhere.
If you want to start building a classic wardrobe with me, these are the absolute essentials every woman needs to have:
(Spend as much as you can on leather and silver because quality will see you through many years of looking fabulous)
What is your absolute basic wardrobe item you’ll spend money on? Underwear? A watch? Pop a comment below as we love hearing from you fabulous ones.