Last updated on Nov 8th, 2016 at 09:50 am
We all take care to moisturise our faces, but did you know that it’s also important to take care of the skin around your breasts?
For supple and beautiful breasts, we need to ensure that the skin around them is properly moisturised to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and prevent scarring. The breasts can even become dry and itchy if you don’t follow a good skincare regimen.
Stretch marks are a result of the expansion and contraction of the skin fibres
Most women get stretch marks on their breasts after weight gain, pregnancy and menstruation.
To help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, follow these tips:
- Keep your skin moisturised with pure vitamin E oil or cocoa butter. Apply generously to the breast area after showering
- Drink plenty of fluids to maintain the skin’s elasticity and to keep your skin looking plump
- Eat a healthy diet, including skin-boosting vitamins C and E, and minerals zinc and silica
- Include foods like dark leafy greens, citrus fruits, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, green and red peppers and bean sprouts
- Maintain a healthy weight in order to prevent further shrinking and stretching of the skin and to keep the skin sufficiently filled out. Losing too much weight at one time can cause the skin to wrinkle and make stretch marks worse
- Wear sunscreen and stay out of direct sunlight when possible, to avoid the possible darkening of stretch marks from exposure to ultraviolet rays
BioBust Rejuvenating Bust Cream
BioBust Rejuvenating Bust Cream can be massaged into the bust twice daily after showering/bathing to keep your bust firm and toned. It may also help diminish stretch marks and scarring.