A fitted, all-in-one alternative to a blouse or top, bodysuits are a must-have for your wardrobe. Check out our fave options and follow these tips to rock the look.
Basic bodysuits to create a number of looks
A neutral coloured bodysuit will give you more options. Basic black and white are great choices as are grey, navy, khaki and nude hues.
- White ribbed shoulder cut-out bodysuit R79,99 Mr Price
- Lace bodysuit R399 London Hub
- Embossed Bardot neckline bodysuit R380 Truworths
- Navy bodysuit with cut-out details R169,99 Legit
Bold, colourful bodysuits
Add a few of these stylish options to your wardrobe to create a style statement. Add an extra dash of pizzazz by choosing a bodysuit that includes detailing that adds some texture to your look. Good options include fabrics such as lace, mesh and chiffon or prints.
- Spaghetti strap lace bodysuit R79,99 Mr Price
- Long-sleeved teal wrap-style bodysuit R183 Style Republic at Spree
- Strappy tie-dye bodysuit R99,99 The Fix
- Turtleneck cerise bodysuit R79,99 Mr Price
Tips to rock a bodysuit
- Choose a bodysuit that fits you perfectly and make sure it’s fastened correctly for a flattering look.
- Bodysuits look best with items that offset their sleek lines such as a pair of flared jeans or a full skirt.
- Wear a textured bodysuit to add some dimension to your outfit.
- Layer your bodysuit under a cropped jacket or longer length cardigan.
Will you be rocking a bodysuit this season?