The Cotton On KIDS team has identified some fantastic room tips that will help make your children’s room their ideal dream place!
- It is important to involve your children in the process of designing their new room – you want it to echo their personality and be a space where they can sleep, dream, play create and have fun.
- Before you start, sort out what you want to keep and what you can get rid of.
- Choose a look that is fun and colourful. This can be as crazy and quirky as you like. Play around with mixing prints so it’s not too ‘matchy’. You can build the rest of your room around this.
- Start with the bed, this is the focal point of the room, so decide on the linen, then mix and match rugs and artwork to continue your style from the floor to the walls.
- Go shopping! Touch and feel the products and ask the retail staff for advice if you need any help.
- Style your space and enjoy!