Last updated on Jan 21st, 2021 at 12:44 pm
- There are probiotics in sauerkraut that produce compounds that kill some of the types of Candida that cause vaginal or intestinal infections from which we women are inclined to suffer.
- Current Sports Medicine Reports say that these probiotic rich foods enhance recovery from fatigue and improve the immune function of our bodies. They are an ideal athletic performance booster.
- Fermented products like sauerkraut are heart healers! They protect the heart from prevailing free radicals.
- Fermented food has been proved by many scientists to regulate your oestrogen levels, the excess of which is a strong factor in breast cancer.
- It fights the bacteria that causes food poisoning and salmonella.
- Because it has significant anti-viral properties it is a significant food in the treatment of colds, flu and chronic fatigue.
- Sauerkraut is delicious with hamburgers, hot dogs, cooked ham and vegan dishes such as nut cutlets.
- Sadly though, commercially sold sauerkraut, for the most part, doesn’t contain the healthy probiotics.
- It is extremely easy to make your own.
Source: Read more about this www.care2.com.greenliving