Last updated on Jun 21st, 2021 at 04:49 pm
NEED: People (of all ages) to interact with throughout the day. Siblings are great. Grandparents are a blessing. Occasional play dates.
DON’T NEED: Daily play dates. Constant time with peers. Sleepovers.
And, your preschooler also needs…
- Discipline: Lots of it now will pay off later.
- Routine: Preschoolers feel secure with routine. Some consistent scheduling is good for them.
- To learn how to care for others: They love caring for others! Give them the opportunities.
- Plenty of books: Never too many. Libraries are a great resource.
- Fresh air and exercise: The solution for many a fussing preschooler.
- Hugs and cuddles.
- Unconditional love: Communicated and demonstrated.
- Grace: They’ll never be perfect, and neither will we.
Would you share about your preschooler in the comments? What do you think is your preschooler’s hardest need to fill?
Enjoy those little guys. They won’t be little forever!
Follow Monica on Facebook, Instagram (@thegrommom ) and Twitter (@thegrommom)