I am not hectically into astrology and all that jazz, but I would be lying if I said I was not interested in it.
Long before we had Facebook for “research” purposes, back in the day we got hold of our mother’s star sign / astrology books. My favourite? Linda Goodman’s Love Signs. As long as you knew the star sign of the guy you were dating or in whom you were interested, you could find out more about him through his sign. Hahahaha, I know it sounds silly but to us, books like that were gold.
I still read my horoscope when I buy a new magazine and I almost always ask people what their star sign is. When I met my now fiancé – it was probably one of the first things I asked him. I recall being really happy to hear he is a Sagittarius. For some reason, I attract Taurus men and they are so wrong for me!
One of my friends avoids Pisces men like the plague and another says she has a thing for Scorpios. Is there a sign you fancy or avoid?
Want to know more about men and how they might behave in a relationship according to their star sign? Read on and let us know if you agree with the comments section below …
- Aries is a fire sign, and he is very passionate (we can do with some passion)
- Will make you feel as though you’re the most attractive and desirable woman on earth (yes please – we like that!)
- Has a jealous streak (as long as he can control it, should be fine)
- Generous with time, love and money (winner!)
- Taurus is one of most sensual, romantic and beautiful signs of them all (hmmmm – sounds good!)
- Appreciates a good looking woman at his side
- Enjoys the consistency and closeness of being in a relationship and will persevere in trying to make things work
- Kind / thoughtful
- Good listener (women – we need this!)
- Taurus enjoy lots of sensuality and affection, and will often spoil their partner with gifts (love a bit of spoilage!)
- Is very stubborn