31. The mommy blogger who is trying to promote her online diary.
32. The “late-to-the-game-mom” who shares a post weeks after everyone else.
33. Your husband’s best friend’s wife who is waiting to embarrass you in public.
34. The mom who is hoping to sell second-hand items.
35. The pregnant mom who posts bump pictures.
Whatever type of mom you may be – we can agree on one thing: No one has it figured out and we all want to learn from each other.
My advice: Ignore the judgemental mom, motivate the emotional mom and advise the first time mom.
If you are keen to join a mommy group, I suggest you join groups like Mamahood – one of the biggest groups in South Africa. Happy chatting!