The internet is an amazing resource for moms if used correctly.
Mommy Facebook groups are the new online forums. 99% of them are closed groups which allow you to speak about anything and everything in your life (even those TMI incidents you are too embarrassed to share with your spouse).
A whole world on its own, these groups are filled with information, bullies and enough soapie drama to rev even the calmest mom on the block!
The good, the bad and the ugly – here are 35 types of moms you will find in every mommy Facebook group…
1. The mom who posts a screen shot from someone else’s page or group.
2. The mom who wants to create a Pinterest party but has no idea how.
3.The first-time mom who is having contractions 10 minutes apart and is not sure if she’s in labour.
4. The mom who wants to start a debate and brings up controversial topics like bottle-feeding versus breastfeeding.
6. The mom who complains about brands and their crappy products.
7. The mom who lives for coupons and sales.
8. The mom who is obsessed with DIY projects.
9. The mom who bargains for best photos at the cheapest rate.