Last updated on Jan 20th, 2021 at 12:09 pm
HTC One mini 2 – Looks count, size matters
The metal HTC One mini 2 packs a wealth of features and power into a beautiful, compact design that fits perfectly in your hand. Offering a perfect balance of style, affordability and performance, the HTC One mini 2 has been beautifully designed with soft curves, sleek lines and a generous 4.5″ HD screen.
Thanks to the HD screen and front-facing speakers of the HTC One mini 2, your content looks and sounds amazing. The 13 megapixel main camera is great for composing brilliant photos while a 5 megapixel front-facing camera allows you to snap superb selfies and group pictures.
The quad-core processor boosts all of your phone’s features and delivers breathtaking speed and jaw-dropping graphics. And if you’re on a lightning quick 4G LTE network, you can look forward to an even faster experience on your phone.
This Android phone supports all your favourite apps and makes it simple and intuitive for you to view all your favourite content from newsfeeds and social pages with HTC BlinkFeed™.
With the HTC One mini 2, you will enjoy all the features you’d expect from a premium smartphone in a device that is both small and stylish!
See what local fashionistas love about their HTC smartphones:
Sheri Greenway of safashiongirl.com (@safashiongirl)
“The HTC battery life is a godsend! My phone used to die at fashion week but now I can take all of the photos and videos I need. I also love the camera because the photo quality is amazing, not to mention the Live Makeup option that smooths your skin before you even snap a selfie!”
Sheri’s top apps for every fashionista:
- One of my favorite apps is Depop because it’s such an easy way to sell and trade clothes.
- I also love Shazam for identifying songs when I’m out – it’s a must-have!
- Uber is so convenient, I use it all the time for rides back from events
Jasna Zellerhoff of Fashionjazz.co.za (@fashionjazz)
“The HTC makes my life so much easier and more colourful because its quick efficient, it does not freeze and takes the clearest pictures. The battery lasts for a day so I can take outfit pictures , selfies , attend events and not have to worry about my phone dying every half hour, simply put I cannot live without my HTC.”
Jasna’s top apps for every fashionista
- Instagram – every fashionista needs to have this app on their phone
- Snapchat – making fashion and every videos is the new instagram
“I used to have to lug a camera around with me which wasn’t easy, especially when I was covering evening launches and using a teensy little clutch. Now, as my HTC’s camera is so spectacularly good – even better than the camera I was using – it’s the only event essential I need, aside from lipgloss, of course.”
Leigh’s top apps for every fashionista:
- My HTC has awesome photo editing features so I don’t really open up LINE camera as much, but I still use it. It’s a fab editing app with great ‘beautifying features’ and one of their cute filters lets you apply a sheer patterned ‘wash’ over your pics, things like hearts and flowers, and being a girlie girl I rather like that.
- UBER – because I can never say no to a second glass of champagne (especially when it’s free) but nobody should ever drink and drive.
- Keep an eye out for L’Oreal Makeup Genius available for Android phones later this month. It allows you to try on different make-up looks in real time that move with your face. It sounds pretty basic but the tech it uses is insane. Every beauty editor who saw it in a preview left going ‘Well that pretty much blew my mind…’
We have ONE HTC One mini 2 worth R8 000 up for grabs!
This competition has closed