It’s time to treat yourself and a friend, or a loved one to a getaway-in-the-bush…
Beat the winter blues with a weekend with wine and wildlife safari under the stars at one of South Africa’s top Big Five reserves, Thanda Safari. This exclusive private game reserve ticks all the boxes with its 5-star accommodation, service and cuisine, excellent game viewing and perfect weather (even in winter).
Thanda Safari’s Wine Weekend Under The Stars, from Friday 28 to Sunday 30 May 2021 is the second collaboration with Abingdon Wine Estate and Laurie Cooper – Moët & Chandon’s Best Young Sommelier 2019, South Africa.
For a ‘wine experience’ while on safari this specially curated weekend includes a Champagne masterclass-in-the-bush, an ‘under the stars’ wine-tasting and bush dinner with the owner and winemaker of Abingdon Wine Estate and Thanda’s executive chef.
Wine Weekend Under The Stars Package:
- Dates: Friday 28 to Sunday 30 May 2021
- Price: starting from R2 995 per person sharing per night
- The Package includes:
- Accommodation – two (or three) nights double occupancy at the luxurious Thanda Tented Camp (spacious colonial safari-style tents, each with private viewing deck and en-suite bathroom)
- Two game drives daily with guide and tracker
- All meals
- Selected local beverages (soft drinks, house wines, spirits and beers)
Excluded: conservation levy of R200 per person per stay, gratuities and all items of a personal nature.
Booking is essential – to make your reservations contact:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
T: +27 (0) 32 586 0149 | www.thandasafari.co.za
Terms and conditions apply