Four lucky All4Women readers stand the chance to win Sir Fruit Immunity Shots valued at R500 each!
After a year of lockdown and all of South Africa eager to keep their immune systems as strong as possible, South Africa’s favourite premium juice company, Sir Fruit have put together the new Immunity Shot packed with only the good stuff to keep you healthy throughout the period of COVID-19 and thereafter.
Using a combination of cold pressed juices, extracts and added vitamins, the shot comprises of orange, apple, ginger, turmeric and lemon, and is filled with a % of Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) in vitamins to ensure each shot is packed with a punch:
- 16% B3 (Niacin): Helps convert food into energy, keeping the nervous system and skin looking healthy.
- 24% B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Like other B vitamins, Pantothenic Acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also assists in hormone and cholesterol production – much like liver, fish, yogurt and avocado.
- 35% B6 (Pyridoxine): Helps the body use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food and form haemoglobin – the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body.
- 25% B12 (Cobalamin): Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development.
- 100% C (Ascorbic Acid): Helps to protect cells and keep them healthy. It supports the maintenance of healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage and aids in wound healing.
- 166% D: Helps maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, which strengthens bones, teeth and muscles.
“The idea for this shot came about at the start of lockdown. We were talking about how we could help South Africans be as healthy as possible and specifically what we could do to play our part. We all agreed that getting the correct nutrients and a sufficient amount of these was an important part of building up people’s immune systems. So we set about developing a health shot with as much good stuff in as possible” says Head of Marketing, Roanne Goldsmith.
Sir Fruit’s Immunity Shot will retail from R21.99 and is available at top grocers nationwide and to shop online at www.sirfresh.co.za.
For more information, visit the Sir Fruit website: www.sirfruit.com and follow their social media platforms for further updates:
- Twitter | @sirfruit_
- Facebook |facebook.com/welovefruit
- Instagram| @sirfruit_
Four lucky All4Women readers stand the chance of winning two boxes of Sir Fruit Immunity Shots, each box includes 12 units.
Competition closes Thursday, 6 May 2021 at midnight.
Ts&Cs apply. By entering the competition, you accept All4Women’s standard terms and conditions. Delivery and claiming of the prize is the responsibility of the agent/brand behind the competition, and the prize winner. All4Women is not liable for any issues regarding delivery of the prize. Winners who don’t claim/receive their prize within 30 days, will unfortunately forfeit the prize.
While All4Women endeavours to ensure health articles are based on scientific research, health articles should not be considered as a replacement for professional medical advice. Should you have concerns related to this content, it is advised that you discuss them with your personal healthcare provider.