A ground-breaking health educational campaign aimed at raising awareness of stroke symptoms is being rolled out globally…
The aim? To recruit one million children from across the world to help save their Grandparents.
The FAST Heroes campaign is recruiting children between the ages of 5 and 9 years old to help spread the word about the signs of stroke.
The campaign includes fun educational resources that teach kids important practical, and possibly life-saving skills.
Join the World Record Attempt to raise awareness of stroke symptoms
To help kick-start this inspirational campaign and encourage international participation, children and their families are being invited to upload photos of themselves wearing a superhero mask, with a view to creating a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the largest online album of its kind.
How to enter the help break a world record from your own home, in 3 easy steps!
- Make or buy a superhero mask. Or you can download and cut out the mask image below, which you will also find on the record attempt website, recordattempt.fastheroes.com.
- Take a photo, wearing the superhero mask, at recordattempt.fastheroes.com.
- Upload your photo HERE and you’re done!
Don’t forget to spread the word – the more people who join the record attempt for the largest photo album of people wearing superhero masks, the more awareness we create. Together, we can break the Guinness World Record – and save lives!
To find out more about the world record attempt, please click HERE
What is the FAST Heroes programme?
- The FAST Heroes programme can be delivered in schools or accessed online via a series of e-books, centres around animated characters – a group of retired superhero grandparents referred to as the FAST Heroes.
- They teach children about the three key signs of stroke – a face that suddenly droops to one side, one arm that suddenly goes weak, or two lips that suddenly cannot form speech – as well as the importance of calling an ambulance on 112 immediately.
- To help role model the desired behaviour, an animated film shows a young boy called Timmy becoming a FAST Hero by calling 112 when his grandpa has a stroke.
Watch the clip below:
The range includes three yoghurt flavours and three 100% fruit puree flavours packaged in the convenient new, bigger 200ml pouch.
The convenient Squish pouches are well-loved amongst mommies and are perfect for babies from the first introduction of solids.
Toni Braxton is a mom to two handsome boys she shares with ex-husband, Keri Lewis.
It’s clear that we could all learn a thing or two from them, and join the movement to make a real difference in the world.
It’s not uncommon these days for teenagers to include hair removal as part of their beauty and hygiene regimes…