Haven’t figured out what you’re going to get for your ‘special someone’ yet?
We’ve put together some ideas to make sure you get into their ‘good books’ this Sunday. For the jewellery lover, the beauty fanatic, and those who just love chocolate, here are some awesome ideas (plus a giveaway) that will be sure to put a smile on their face.
For the jewellery lover
- The beaded wrap bracelet on elastic in red and pink, R350 (Also available in rose gold, black and silver, and teal, gold and aqua)
- They also have a range of earrings starting from R160
- And necklaces too, starting from R160
*Use the code Makery15 between now and 7 February 2021 to get 15% off your next purchase
- R499 for a knotted heart charm
- R779 for a red tilted heart solitaire ring
- R1199 Sparkling wishbone heart ring
- Earrings starting from R195
- Necklaces starting from R275
- Bracelets starting from R270
P.S. sign up for their newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase
For the beauty lover:
Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms:
This is where care meets colour. These 100% natural tinted lip balms offer care and provide a range of wearable hues. R99 and available from DisChem and Takealot.
ghd hot brush:
ghd’s first 3D volumising smart hot brush, the ghd rise, creates 2x more volume from root to tip. R2900 from all good hairdressers
Berdoues Collection Grands Crus:
In Scorza di Sicilia is a French fragrance, encompassing scorza bark, and the suave sweetness of a sundrenched fruit. R1595 available at Foschini
For the chocolate lover:
- LINDOR Cornet Milk 200g with 3 x personalized messages: “With Love”, ‘I love you”, You’re the best” – R119.99
- LINDOR Cornet 200g (Assorted and Strawberries & Cream) – R119.99
- LINDOR Heart Tin Milk 50g – R49.99
Ze Nxumalo and Tamaryn Green are enjoying the water and the waves after deciding to roadtrip for their second dating anniversary.
We’ve put together some ideas to make sure you get into their ‘good books’ this Sunday. Celebrate Valentine’s on 14 February
The romance might be alive and well for the older and younger royals, but the 14th of February simply isn’t the time for it.
Caitlyn Jenner’s got some great ideas for Valentine’s – Here are some of her quick cocktail tips to spice up the romance on 14 February…
Bonang wants a very simple-but-special gift this Valentine’s Day. Will anybody in South Africa step up and deliver?