Dr. Dre is already in the studio, just a day after he was released from hospital.
The 55-year-old music mogul had been receiving treatment at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after suffering a brain aneurysm and just 24 hours after he was released on Friday (15.01.21), he was already in the studio on Saturday (16.01.21) working on new music.
Record producer Focus shared a picture from the studio, with his fellow music producer back to work with a group of friends, captioning it: “My Big Bro is Super Good!!! We Working … (sic)”
Earlier this month, Dre had taken to Instagram to update his followers on his condition, when he said he was “doing great” and offered his thanks to everyone who had been sending well wishes.
He wrote: “Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!! (sic)”
Several stars posted get well messages on social media after the news broke.
Missy Elliot wrote: “Prayers up for Dr Dre and his family for healing and strength over his mind & body.”
And Ice Cube said: “Send your love and prayers to the homie Dr. Dre.”
While Snoop Dogg added: “Get well Dr Dre. We need you cuz.”
Dr. Dre is also in a court battle with his estranged wife Nicole Young and recently agreed to pay her $2 million in spousal support after they split last summer after 24 years of marriage.
The music mogul pays her around $293,000 a month but she has been campaigning for more, and now the producer has reportedly agreed to hand over the one-off payment, which will cover the period from now until 14 April, with court documents confirming recently: “Spousal Support filed by Nicole Young is continued to April 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.”
Author: BANG Showbiz