Babies don’t come cheap! All of the paraphernalia that comes with making sure your little one is fed, clothed, and safe can make a dent in your bank account…
Thankfully there are loads of budget-conscious moms out there who love to find a good bargain. We’ve identified some great ways for you to shop for quality second hand baby items. And once you and your little one are done with them, you can resell them on several online platforms.
You can buy AND sell online
Babies grow so quickly, and if you’re not planning on adding to your family, why not sell that baby bath, bottle warmer, and compactum to another mom?
You’ll be able to use the cash to invest into the next phase of baby items, and you’ll be helping out another mom at the same time. You can also use the cash for some much-needed mom pampering! Bring on that back, neck, and shoulder massage!
Where to buy AND sell pre-owned baby items:
- Search for some mommy groups on Facebook that are in your province, or ask your mom-friends to recommend some. Ask the moms on there if they have any second-hand, baby items in good condition that they would like to sell.
- babyhouse.co.za have a wide variety of second-hand baby items in their online store – from prams and camp cots to baby monitors, high chairs, car seats, play mats and much more!
- Gumtree is another website where you’ll be able to find second-hand baby items at very reasonable prices.
- The Baby Market has a wide variety of second-hand baby and toddler items including educational toys, baby carriers, play mats and much more.
- Tippy Toes sell and buy cots, prams, car seats, clothing, bedding, toys and much more.
- Petit Fox is an online shop where you can buy pre-owned maternity and baby clothes and save up to 90% off retail prices on kids clothing. They assure shoppers that they have strict quality controls in place and that all garments are refundable.
- Baby Go Around is a shop in Randpark Ridge where you’ll also find baby items at very affordable prices.