Live a little PURA
As we welcome in the new year and make a fresh start, PURA Soda, the better-for-you soft drink, comes to the rescue of South Africans who are kicking off 2021 with a ‘Dry January.’
With many of us aiming to lead a lifestyle that is a little bit healthier, there is the opportunity to start the year off on the right foot by looking at simple and easy ways to live a little PURA.
For one lucky reader, PURA Soda is giving away a summer hamper worth R1500 including PURA Soda branded merchandise.
- cooler bag
- bat and ball
- PURA Soda stock consisting of a six pack of each delicious flavour
To sweeten the deal, PURA Soda is offering every person who buys a can of PURA Soda between 1 December 2020 and 17 January 2021 a chance of winning a 0,01% share of the PURA Soda company. This may seem small, but considering investors are calling PURA Soda the next big thing, this could turn out to be a small piece of a very big pie.
To find out more about the PURA Soda shares giveaway competition, including T&Cs, visit https://livealittlepura.com
Here are three delicious mocktail recipes to help you navigate a booze-free January. All recipes include PURA Soda, which contains low sugar, natural flavours and no colourants.
Cucumber and Mint Mojito
- 2 x 330ml cans of PURA Soda Cucumber and Lime
- 2 medium cucumbers
- Juice from 2 limes
- 4 large sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
Mix it up:
- Peel cucumbers and remove the seeds.
- In a blender combine honey, cucumber, lime juice and mint leaves – blend on high.
- Pour into a serving pitcher.
- Add ice and top up with PURA Soda Cucumber and Lime.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and mint leaves once in glasses.
Cranberry Basil Sangria
- 2 x 330ml cans of PURA Soda Cranberry
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
Mix it up:
- Fill a pitcher with cranberry juice, orange juice, and PURA Soda Cranberry.
- Add sliced orange, sliced apple, frozen cranberries and basil and stir to combine.
- Add ice
Ginger and Lemon Spritz
- 2 x 330ml cans of Ginger and Lemon PURA Soda
- 2 tablespoons of grated ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar
- Raw honey, to taste
Mix it up:
- Fill a pitcher with 2 x PURA Soda Ginger & Lemon cans.
- Add the ginger.
- Squeeze in the juice of the lemon.
- Add apple cider vinegar.
- Add more ginger, lemon, apple cider vinegar and raw honey to taste and stir.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with a lemon slice once in glasses
Competition closes Sunday, 31 January 2021 at midnight.
Ts&Cs apply. By entering the competition, you accept All4Women’s standard terms and conditions. Delivery and claiming of the prize is the responsibility of the agent/brand behind the competition, and the prize winner. All4Women is not liable for any issues regarding delivery of the prize. Winners who don’t claim/receive their prize within 30 days, will unfortunately forfeit the prize.