Last updated on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 01:24 pm
Is your little one a minion fan? He’ll love making his own little minions to play with. This fun craft requires minimal input from a parent and kids will have a blast.
You will need
- Some flat river stones (or as flat as you can get them)
- Paint and paint brushes
- Clear spray varnish
- Black marker
- Make sure to wash your stones so that they are free of dust and dirt.
- Start by painting half the stones yellow to make the heads of the Minions and let them dry.
- Paint the bodies blue and allow to dry. Once the stones are completely dry, use white paint to add the eyes and a black marker to outline the eyes and draw the mouth.
- Spray with varnish to keep the stones from chipping and to give them a lovely glossy finish.
If you live near the ocean, collect stones and pebbles from the beach to create minions with unusual shapes − your tot will love searching for the perfect stones. Your garden supply store will also have a supply of stones and rocks to choose from.