Last updated on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Don’t know what to get Dad for Father’s Day this year? He’ll love these special DIY treats.
You will need:
- Label template
- Glue stick
- Bottles (cleaned with labels removed)
- Fillings like jelly beans or nuts
- Popcorn container
- Clear plastic packet
- Print template here. Cut out, label and glue onto the bottle.
- Fill with nuts or jelly beans and screw the lid on tightly.
- For the popcorn label, cut out and punch a hole in the corner.
- Make or buy popcorn, fill the packet and close tightly with the string. Place inside the popcorn cup and thread on the label.