Last updated on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 12:56 pm
All moms love flowers, but these chocolate flowers are double the treat, and such a special Mother’s Day gift idea.
You will need
- Bamboo skewers
- Green paint
- Floral foam
- Glass bottle with label removed
- Tissue paper
- Paintbrush or foam brush
- Thick colourful cardboard
- Wrapped chocolates
- Double-sided tape
- Craft glue
- Print a label from the Internet or get the kids to decorate the label themselves.
- Paint the bamboo skewers green and leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of floral foam to fit inside the bottle, cover in tissue paper and place inside the bottle.
- Print the flower templates and cut out in a size that fits your chocolates. Remember to use
sturdy cardboard that’s strong enough to support the chocolates.
- Using a khoki, draw small dots around the edges of some of the petals.
- Tape the bamboo skewers to the back of the flowers with sellotape.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the chocolates and stick them on the paper flowers.
- Cut a few green leaves and stick them onto the bamboo skewers
- Arrange the flowers.
- To complete the gift, print the jar label from the Internet, or use one the kids decorated, cut it out and stick to the outside of the bottle using double-sided tape or glue.
- Complete the arrangement with a ribbon bow.