Last updated on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 01:24 pm
A play gym provides hours of fun for your little one, and will encourage him to reach and grab.
You will need
- MDF wood offcuts
- Wood glue
- 30mm screws
- VOC-free paint
- MDF cutting list
- 2 x 40cm long
- 2 x 50cm long
- 1 x 60cm-long dowelling
Making the play gym
- Measure to the middle of the two 40cm pieces.
- Attach the 50cm pieces diagonally and in the middle of each 40cm piece using wood glue.
- Reinforce the attachment by drilling a screw through the bottom piece into the diagonal piece.
- Repeat with the other pieces.
- Use the dowelling to join these two constructions at the top by first glueing the dowelling to the inside edges, and then drilling a screw through the MDF and into the dowelling.
- Sandpaper the edges and paint in your chosen colour.