Last updated on Mar 3rd, 2021 at 01:03 pm
Your baby will love the textures of this mat. Vary the sizes of your pom-poms for extra interest.
You will need
- 50cm x 70cm plastic garden matting
- 8 balls of wool (for a 50cm x 70cm mat)
- 1 offcut of wood, about 60cm long
- 2 nails
- Sewing scissors
- Make the pom-poms by following our instructional video on our website. We’ll show you how to save time! However you decide to make them, ensure they are fastened tightly so your baby can’t pull out the thread.
- Attach the pom-poms to the mat by threading the loose ends of wool through the matting and tying a knot at the back.