Last updated on Jun 21st, 2021 at 10:46 am
- 180g butter
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries ( or raisins)
- 1cup muesli
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon bicarbonate
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds to garnish
1. Melt butter and syrup together.
2. Add bicarbonate and stir until it froths.
3. Mix dry ingredients in.
4. Flatten the mixture out into greased muffin tins or on a greased baking tray and scatter over the pumpkin seeds
5. Cook at 180ºC for 20-30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool in the tin before removing, store in an airtight container.