Last updated on Jun 21st, 2021 at 10:48 am
Makes: 24 ice cubes
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 punnet blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup/125ml filtered water
1. Bring water to a boil. Add blueberries and simmer for 15 minutes until soft.
2. Reserve liquid and use a slotted spoon to transfer blueberries to a blender/processor/mixer and purée.
If needed, add a little of the liquid to the blueberries.
3. Freeze in ice-cube trays.
BLUEBERRY & YOGURT ICE-LOLLIES
Age: one year+ * Serves 2 * Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 100ml low fat yogurt
1. Whiz the blueberries and yogurt together in a food processor until smooth.
2. Pour into ice-lolly containers and freeze.
3. For older children, mix in strawberries and a tablespoon of castor sugar if the strawberries are