Purchased by Matthew Perry in 2017, the 40th-floor penthouse in the Century Tower in Los Angeles was first listed at a cool $35 million (around R512 million)…
But the former Friends star has dropped the price on the glamorous apartment by $8 million. This is not the only house Perry has listed recently. His Malibu home is also on the market. He’s currently living in a $6 million home in Pacific Palisades.
So what can potential investors expect from the penthouse?
Well, for one, those views are spectacular!
- The 9,318 square feet apartment has ceiling-to-floor views over Los Angeles – visually stunning in daylight and sparkling with lights at night
- It includes enormous rooms – a living room with two fireplaces and a huge master suite with multiple living areas
- Overall, there are four bedrooms and eight baths
- It also boasts a game room and home theatre
- The chef’s kitchen has island seating as well as a table for casual dining and a separate dining room with glass walls highlighting the views
- Four terraces are perfect for entertaining and dining
The building rises above four acres of lush private gardens with a long list of amenities including a 75-foot-long swimming pool, screening room, yoga and Pilates studios and a wine-storage facility.
Take a look at the gorgeous apartment below. We wouldn’t mind being Friends with Perry…
Trevor Noah is the epitome of living your dreams – just take a look at the multi-million-dollar homes which he has lived in since moving to America! This past weekend saw Trevor Noah’s name trending on South African Twitter. Not […]
Before you buy your bedding you need to consider a few things including comfort and style. Here’s how to pick the perfect bedding…
Feng shui is a top 2020 home decor trend, but it’s really never gone out of style. Here are tips on how to feng shui your home’s entryway…
A tiny kitchen can feel like a curse, but it can be efficient and charming if you know how to make the most of the available space…
One of Hollywood’s favourite couples listed their Beverly Hills home for sale in September 2020, for a cool $23.95 million (around R351m!)