If you’ve got a bit (LOL) of spare cash lying around, you could bid for this multi-million dollar mansion going up for auction on 26 January, 2021…
Denzel Washington, Sylvester Stallone, Mark Wahlberg and more red-carpet stars and business moguls call this neighbourhood home.
With a list price large enough to make a billionaire’s eyes water, currently listed at $160 million (around R2.3 BILLION), one of America’s most expensive homes, Villa Firenze, will be going to auction on January 26th with no reserve and no minimum bid.
Insulated on 10 acres in Beverly Park, the most exclusive part of Beverly Hills, it is the most expensive U.S. home ever to go to auction.
Naturally, such an expensive home would be located in L.A.’s most expensive neighbourhood
Not only is Beverly Park guard-gated at the north and south entrances, there are gates within the community as well as gates to each residence – some with private guards.
With land scarce in most wealthy L.A. neighbourhoods, that isn’t the case in Beverly Park. Lot sizes come in acres rather than square feet and the most expensive home is sprawled across 10 acres.
What can you get for your R2.3 billion?
Encompassing 28,660 square feet (around 2662 square metres), Villa Firenze includes:
- 13 bedrooms
- 17 full baths and eight half baths
- Outstanding features include huge windows – some two-story, large Old World-style fireplaces and surrounds, coffered ceilings and wide-arched walk-throughs.
- The exquisitely landscaped motor court is surrounded by exotic 40-foot Canary Island palm trees, a central landscaped fountain, and has parking for up to 30 cars
- Opening to a grand foyer, the area beyond contains 20,000 square feet of formal entertaining space
- The grounds contain a two-story guest house, huge pool pavilion with pool house, and a tennis court
- There is a jogging/walking trail around the perimeter of the property
- Grassy lawns, water features, rose gardens and other gardens and multiple verandas for outdoor entertaining assure activities for everyone
The villa is one of America’s most expensive mansions, and is currently listed at $160 million. It will be auctioned by Concierge Auctions in cooperation with agents Jeff Hyland and Rick Hilton of Hilton & Hyland, Beverly Hills on January 26th with no reserve and no minimum bid.
Trevor Noah is the epitome of living your dreams – just take a look at the multi-million-dollar homes which he has lived in since moving to America! This past weekend saw Trevor Noah’s name trending on South African Twitter. Not […]
Before you buy your bedding you need to consider a few things including comfort and style. Here’s how to pick the perfect bedding…
Feng shui is a top 2020 home decor trend, but it’s really never gone out of style. Here are tips on how to feng shui your home’s entryway…
A tiny kitchen can feel like a curse, but it can be efficient and charming if you know how to make the most of the available space…
One of Hollywood’s favourite couples listed their Beverly Hills home for sale in September 2020, for a cool $23.95 million (around R351m!)