Whether you’re a beauty lover, chocoholic or ‘green’ goddess. We’ve got stocking filler suggestions for everyone in this feature!
1. Limited edition wet brush detangler
If your loved one has fine hair, prone to getting tangled, reach for this stocking filler. This limited edition wet brush in ‘Turquoise Stellar Skies’. Doesn’t just look beautiful, it does a great job too.
This beautiful brush offers trendy colurways that will help minimize tangles and keep your hair looking happy and healthy. Specially formulated with IntelliFlex™ bristles, the Wet Brush eliminates all tugging, tearing, pulling and ripping of the hair to ensure no split ends or hair loss while providing healthy brushing and detangling.
It’s ergonomically designed handle provides enhanced comfort. These limited edition brushes are available in two stylish colourways – Stellar Rose Skies and Turquoise Skies.
R99.99 from Clicks*
2. Aurora hand crafted earrings
Support local, while looking great too. This local, female designer has something for everyone, from gold, dangling amoebas to bright, carnival inspired tear drops. The fashionista in the family will treasure these showstopper beauties for years to come.
Aurora hand crafted earrings help talented crafters from local communities in both KZN and Joburg and the proceeds of the work they do allows them to support their families and enrich their community. Get 15% off your purchase when you use the code ‘All15’.
From R100* from www.auroracraftedstyle.co.za
3. Lindt Chocolate Spread
The chocolate lover in your family will discover a new way to love Lindt with the most exquisite smooth chocolate spreads, available in Lindt Hazelnut and Lindt Dark Chocolate Spreads.
The Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is a magical spread created by combining the finest milk chocolate and an impressive 25 percent tasty hazelnuts. The Dark Chocolate Spread is a luxurious creation of the finest cocoa and a delicious spread for anyone to enjoy – it is also the first of its kind.
R89.99* at Woolworths, and the Lindt Boutique stores across the country
4. Burts Bees Mango Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees offers distinctive earth-friendly, natural health and beauty care products. We love this nourishing lip balm because it smells great, is super moisturizing and contains no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing.
R75*, from Takealot and Dischem
5. Green beauty
For the eco-conscious friend or family member, these might seem like ‘practical’ gifts, but they’re also thoughtful.
- Bamboo toothbrush (R139.99*): This bamboo toothbrush cleans as well as a plastic toothbrush but it’s vegan, cruelty free, dentist approved and has environmentally friendly packaging. The bristles are high quality nylon and the green goddess in your family will love this stocking filler.
- Cotton swabs in bamboo 100 pack (R79.99*): Plastic cotton buds have been banned in all of Europe, move on over to bamboo cotton buds, they can do everything a plastic bud can do. The difference is that these ones are biodegradable, made from plants only, vegan, cruelty free and leave you with a clean conscience.
- Dental floss 50ml in cinnamon (R139.99*): The green girl will love this stocking filler because this range is vegan, cruelty free, contains environmentally friendly packaging, it’s xylitol enriched and it tastes great too. This floss is covered in candelila wax, and contains a slightly textured thread.
Available from www.oopla.co.za
6. Nova chocolate
Everyone loves receiving chocolate and this chilli chocolate is a real treat. Its vegan, diabetic-friendly and contains no sucrose. So you can still enjoy that hot-girl summer body while indulging your sweet tooth.
This rich, decadent treat is completely guilt-free and the smooth chilli tingle will have your taste buds begging for more! Nova Chocolate has partnered with Goodbye Malaria with the addition of two exciting flavours, which include Salted Caramel Cashew Chilli Chocolate and Dark Chilli Chocolate.
For every one of these slabs purchased, a percentage of proceeds will raise funds and awareness for the fight against malaria in southern Africa.
From R20* from www.GoodbyeMalaria.com
*Prices correct at time of publishing
Here are some quick, easy and most importantly budget-friendly Christmas desserts your family will love.
Dr Ashika Pillay, medical doctor and mindfulness specialist working with Fitbit shares some of her tips for a positive, mindful and rested festive season….
These are the top 10 highest-earning Christmas movies of all time…
Here are our top 10 gifts that are perfect for the family foodie…
Christmas came early this year for Lizzo’s mom as the singer recently surprised her with a brand new car…