Kefilwe Mabote just made her latest big business move and the whole country is proud of her. Will you be dining at her new restaurant?
While the whole country has been talking about her various public sagas, mega-influencer Kefilwe Mabote has been making business moves behind the scenes. The content queen and author took to social media this week to announce that she had just become a restaurant franchisee and will be going into business as the owner of her own Tasty Gallos branch.
A big move for Kefiboo
Kefilwe Mabote is no stranger to making big money moves. Not only has she raked in a fortune from owning the digital content space over the past few years, but she has diversified her offering in a number of ways from travel to fashion to book publishing and now she’s making a name for herself in the restaurant franchising space.
The multi-skilled content queen had been cooking up a new announcement in the background for some months but on Wednesday she let the cat out of the bag when she revealed, “Today, I was at lunch and the exciting news came that I was an Official Franchisee of a @tasty.gallos! I couldn’t be happier at the prospect of owning my own fast-food franchise!”
She expressed her delight at joining the tasty.gallos family before revealing some of her plans for expanding the brand when she said, “I cannot wait to grow with the @tasty.gallos TastyGallos family and if you want to grow with me, you can certainly email me in the email listed on my bio for more information! It can only go onwards and upwards from here!”
View this post on Instagram
Some good news for Kefilwe Mabote
This announcement could not have come at a better time for the influencer who has had to deal with some negative publicity in the media over the past two months. She famously squared off against local tabloid Sunday World in October after they made controversial comments about her and alleged relationship with Edwin Sodi’s. This came after the Hawks had made a move to arrest the controversial businessman.
View this post on Instagram
At the time she said made headlines when she revealed that she would be suing the paper to the tune of R1 million saying in a statement, “I have resorted to seeking legal recourse against Fundudzi Media, the publishing house of Sunday World, as their defamatory and derogatory article has since brought my reputation and brand into disrepute, thus affecting my relationships with various brands,”
Although she lost the case, it looks as if she has another avenue for potentially earning that R1 million.
Will you be trying out Kefiboo’s new restaurant?
South Africa’s Busiswa Gqulu features alongside some of the best-known celebrities, in a virtual travel series on Google Arts & Culture
“Sleep well, our love” – relatives of Nelli Tembe have said in the wake of her funeral last Friday after her tragic death days earlier…
Zoleka Mandela has spoken out after pictures of a man who looks like her grandfather Nelson Mandela went viral…
Miss South Africa Shudufhadzo Musiḓa has opened up about a time in her life where she was physically beaten by bullies…
“Anele was neither suicidal nor did she commit suicide,” Nelli Tembe’s father Moses said during her funeral service on Friday…