Fashion and lifestyle online retailer, Superbalist.com, has unveiled the return of its Black Friday Showdown set to kick off on 25 November 2020 and run for six days.
The online retailer has set its sights on their biggest Black Friday yet with up to 70% off sitewide. With over 400 local and international brands available as well as 35 000 products.
The site will be launching “early access” deals on 25 and 26 November ahead of the big day, followed by additional post-Black Friday deals on 28 and 29 November leading up to Cyber Monday.
Products that will be available include:
- must-have fashion
- shoes + accessories
- beauty, grooming
“Our Black Friday weekend of top deals is not to be missed as we offer free delivery and returns throughout South Africa as well as multiple, convenient payment methods and shipping options to meet your every need.”
Here are some tips from Superbalist ahead of the 6 Days of shopping showdown:
- Shop online, safely from the comfort of your home,
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and devices are charged to ensure no obstacles stand between you and the products you want to shop
- Plan spending accordingly and keep in mind a realistic budget that will allow you to shop incredible deals without the worry and guilt,
- Spend some time on the website to see which items you’re interested in, then create a Wishlist. This will ensure a speedy checkout.
- Regardless of where you’re going to shop this Black Friday, be sure to keep all necessary safety protocols in mind.
For more information visit www.superbalist.com or follow the brand on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.